On July 16, 2015, a panel of attorneys from K&L Gates presented a webinar discussion addressing the discoverability and admissibility of social media content. Topics discussed included:
- the discoverability standards applied by courts with regard to social media content;
- the likely effects of the anticipated amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on such standards;
- the relevance of the federal Stored Communications Act to discovery of information on social media;
- the issues involved in preserving, collecting, searching, reviewing, and producing information from social media; and
- the considerations pertinent to admission of social media content as evidence.
To download the presentation slides or to view and listen to the webinar, click here.