April 16-17, 2007
Four Seasons Hotel
K&L Gates partner Helen Bergman Moure presented at this recent event, offering valuable insight into the current state of e-discovery in the United States, including the recent amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the impact of recent notable cases on document retention standards and practices, and current case law developments.
“This conference is designed to help you contain risk linked to electronic records management and bring you up to date on how laws and procedures are changing to deal with this new reality in both a business and litigation context. Some highlights of this timely event are:
• Planning an eRecords strategy to ensure records meet new legal standards
• Meeting your obligations in regards to privacy and FOIPPA access requests
• Best records management policies and procedures that are also cost efficient
• Emerging US trends that may affect Canadian standards and litigation
• Obtain a checklist of current solutions for data retention policies
• Learn tips from organizations that have implemented eRecord management systems to save time and money and avoid risk
• Essential insights on avoiding spoliation and related sanctions
For more information about the conference, click here.