Electronic Discovery Law
Electronic Records Management and E-Discovery Forum
April 16-17, 2007
Four Seasons Hotel
K&L Gates partner Helen Bergman Moure presented at this recent event, offering valuable insight into the current state of e-discovery in the United States, including the recent amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the impact of recent notable cases on document retention standards and practices, and current case law developments.
“This conference is designed to help you contain risk linked to electronic records management and bring you up to date on how laws and procedures are changing to deal with this new reality in both a business and litigation context. Some highlights of this timely event are:
• Planning an eRecords strategy to ensure records meet new legal standards
• Meeting your obligations in regards to privacy and FOIPPA access requests
• Best records management policies and procedures that are also cost efficient
• Emerging US trends that may affect Canadian standards and litigation
• Obtain a checklist of current solutions for data retention policies
• Learn tips from organizations that have implemented eRecord management systems to save time and money and avoid risk
• Essential insights on avoiding spoliation and related sanctions
For more information about the conference, click here.
K&L Gates includes lawyers practicing out of more than 40 fully integrated offices located in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and the Middle East, and represents numerous GLOBAL 500, FORTUNE 100, and FTSE 100 corporations, in addition to growth and middle market companies, entrepreneurs, capital market participants and public sector entities. For more information about K&L Gates or its locations and registrations, visit www.klgates.com.
Portions of this Web site may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
e-Discovery Analysis & Technology group at K&L Gates, offering services related to ediscovery, review of electronic documents, electronic discovery and electronic evidence discovery.
K&L Gates LLP
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900, Seattle, Washington 98104-1158
p. 206.623.7580, f. 206.623.7022